Hoho today we had a class outing at Guan Lin's house, and over there we played card games and ate. Well the spread of food was quite ok but I wasn't that hungry so I went to play bridge. Haha I sort of "refreshed" my knowledge in it but somehow the tactics still elude me. Oh and many apologies to Gl for dirtying her house with peanuts (10$ each?) and for spilling stuff here and there! Haha one of the highlights of the day was the *ahem* dunking of qx in the pool. Hmm come to think of it, he was victimised cos he brought extra clothes.
Haha suddenly the class was addicted to bridge and we even played it on the way to Bugis, where we caught Constantine. Compared to Seoul Raiders, THAT was definitely a nicer show. Hmm plot's pretty flimsy though and run off the mill but effects wise, the show's great. Mm still gotta buy angel mortal stuff tmr. Good nights
No comments:
Post a Comment