Sunday, June 05, 2005

"holiday" editioN!

haha it's been real long since I last blogged, not because of a lack of time but because I spend too much time on games seriously. Whether it's after cca or after I wake up, the next destination is to the computer to play dota. Haiz I also received quite a jolt on reading about some super multitasking teenagers who work harder than adults ( try studying and doing ur stuff till 2 and waking up at 5). Hey! That's their life while I have my own life and I'm contented to spend it my way, relaxing on the bed with a book and some nice music, not hustling around till the sun sets. Haha here are Singapore's future alpha males and females! Lol what's with the resurgence in dota man.. the competition? The rules are ridiculous..

Haha and there'll be a class outing to some ice skating rink in Jurong this sat. Well asides from the fact that it's like on the other side of singapore, I don't really relish the thought of going there to fall on ice ( hey, when was ice that threatening?) or watch pple skate like olympic pros while you struggle to even move an inch. Crawling counted? Lol what a spectacle..

The nus shoot was quite a disappointment but nvm, what's important is the experience! XD

No comments: