Haha, it took four months for me to finally get into the I-desperately-need-an-overhaul-in-my-life mood. I don't know what hit me, but something definitely has gotten me going! Perhaps it's the suspicious 20-somethings lol. Ok here goes:
1) Reduce self afflicted stress by 80% and take things easy. Simple phrases that convey a whole lot deeper meaning. Easier said than done. So on and so forth. Lol. I know myself as someone who panics easily and gets anxious over the slightest hint of a problem. More oft than not, I see too far into the "bleak" future and all sorts of negative possibilities start popping up. And that's a major causative factor! The second major factor is my tendency to bear grudges against people, or rahter their actions. I can easily forget the good that someone has done for me but I'll definitely remember the bad. It'll take time, but I'm putting in the effort to change haha. Man is innately flawed after all. One of my friends remarked that the fear of getting bad karma keeps him in line. I simply refuse to let an external belief control me. Everything has to come from within.
2) Sleep more. Yes there is certainly no scientific doubt that sleeping confers numerous benefits on the mind and body...
3) Fiscal prudence! And I cannot stress that more. It does take a lot to run a family in Singapore, but in the short term, there are driving lessons to be paid for, for instance. Then there are varsity fees. Hmmmm
4) Make more friends. Haha I realise that I'm awfully short of contacts when the weekend arrives. Or rather I keep seeing the same people every week ><. No offense, but life demands variety ^^, though I'm not opposed to seeing the same people but doing different stuff. Going about doing it, now that's the hard part. Short of joining the bleargh SDU, perhaps I can hook up with tj's blading friends or simply take up some enrichment classes lol.
5) What's next?
Book in -_-
No comments:
Post a Comment