Another faux pas? Haha time will tell.
I've neglected this space recently, due to a lack of time. Work leaves me drained at the end of the day ( it isn't that easy handling Singaporeans LOL) and I'll make it home just in time to sleep and prepare for war the next day. But for today, having a nice drink at Mac's was indeed a fitting ending to the day. There's nothing nicer than a impromptu meeting. Makes life less boring and more colourful. With the right company that is.
I feel that the most important feature in a handphone is a good keypad. After all, I sent more than 10,000 smses (as certified by my old phone's built in sms-o-meter) in 2 years, so why shouldn't my fingers have the luxury of typing on the velvety smooth keypad of the E51? Haha. Sounds like self justification of the money spent.
Happy new year to all! If only 2008 could be a better year =X
No comments:
Post a Comment