Thursday, July 10, 2008

I remember when sports shoes were not allowed as footwear.
I remember Tooh Fee San.
I remember when I could buy fried chicken and snacks from the old hostel.
I remember a 25 minute break and a next to useless 10 minute break.
I remember sneaking into my friends' hostel rooms.
I remember Saturday morning jogs.
I remember credit points, project work and exemptions.
I remember singing 'Let's Be' and that '彬彬有礼' song during weekly assemblies.
I remember 4 years of Track and Field finals without once actually being in the grand stands (thanks to SJI).
I remember calligraphy lessons in Sec 2.
I remember 'Use Your Hands' activities.
I remember reading all the TinTin and Garfield comics in the library.
I remember Gopal.
I remember 66, 67, 74, 151, 154, 156, 157, 170, 171, 174, 852 & 961.
I remember Coro and KAP.
I remember the wind that passes through the Tower Block classrooms.
I remember going up the clock tower twice.
I remember the 80th anniversary celebrations.
I remember 4 great years of my life.

Saw this on the CHS fb group. Poignant man... and yes I do remember everything..

No comments: