And it was spent on night cycling and on a nice dinner hosted by encik at his house. I must say that this night cycling event was interesting and full of thrills. It is amazing how we managed to navigate our way from East Coast all the way to Vivocity and back again in record time, all on the back of a local street directory. Considering that this was the first time, our goals were pretty ambitious and I must say it was a good night spent. For those who know me, I pretty much refrain from overnight activities unless absolutely necessary =P.
Otherwise, the gathering at encik's house tonight brought back many memories of yore. Although only mon, alex, dl and shawn turned up (among the nsfs), we had a great time talking about the good old times and all those stupid things that we did last time. Strangely, it is almost a year since I orded. I do miss those days at company line and would very much like to return there to take a look at the buildings and rooms that contain so much memory. I've had a very fulfilling NS experience, and made many good friends (for life) along the way. Till next year then =D. And the food rocks.
No comments:
Post a Comment