Saturday, February 07, 2009

Ice Cream

What's up with all the overpriced ice cream booths that the law club is bringing in? Instead of spending so much effort on such stuff, why not look into overhauling the food at the canteen? Who the heck pays $2.80 for a scoop of ice cream?! Then again I think many actually do but to me it just doesn't make sense to spend as much on deserts as I spend on lunch.

I wonder whatever happened to the old man with his bike chock full of cheap ice cream! I miss those days when we students were satisfied with paying just 50cents for a large scoop of ice cream wedged between 2 slices of bread which simply melted in the mouth. Our parents would probably recall the days of the flavoured ice balls which they held in their hands while eating! It was messy, but I bet nice, satisfying and...simple.

No comments: