Thursday, June 04, 2009

Getting Together

It's not easy to arrange a simple get together these days. People have commitments and it's not easy to find a day when all are free. Some just do not give a damn and will not be available anyway - other friends take precedence probably. To them (well there's strictly only one so far), I'm officially dropping them from my contact list. Though that'll mean they get left out for whatever outings from now on, I should think they won't mind. Ciao!

The old airport road market is one of the rapidly diminishing places in Singapore where one can enjoy good affordable food! That place is unlike Chomp Chomp or Newton, where BBQ seafood and oyster omelet stalls inundate the place, hoping to snare the unsuspecting customer with 30 dollar tiger prawns, but is like an ordinary hawker center with ordinary local food like fish ball noodles, dumpling noodles, fish soup and the like. And to top it off, it's decently tasting. I wouldn't say it's fantastic but it's reasonable. And it's very accessible from Bedok =).

No comments: