Sunday, May 01, 2005

Congrats!

Firstly, warmest congratulations to all the groups that received gold accolades at this year's SYF! Well done guitar and harmoc! Haha I'm certain there will be others to come ;). Come to think of it, I think that people in large CCAs such as orchestras are quite blessed. To be able to experience as a group joy at winning a competition can be really exhilirating, as you know that it is not only you who have won but your teammates, people with whom you have went home late with, with whom you have spent countless hours rehearsing with. What's more, the group celebratory dinner that follows just sums up the great day...Haha compare this to the 10 or so people in ARC. But never mind, give us a large enough table i'm sure the jokes and talk will flow! Or I guess it's the music that prompts one to be more exuberant than usual haha. I'm listening to the urban lounge now on 91.3fm and it's pretty cool. haha go listen if u have the time to spare...it's located at www.wkrz913.com.sg. Good luck to other groups in the oncoming days!!

No comments: