Sigh, I just hope that blogger will not screw up again and place this post either on 05s7b's or 04s7b's blog, or worse, lose it. Phew, this week's finally over. So many things and close brushes have occured this week that I'm totally thankful for this day, when I can finally relax. Well, why does the school has to deploy so much manpower to monitor and book students for latecoming? Aren't there any other problems worth checking, such as the toliets being in a 3rd world state, the collapsing ceiling of the air rifle range and people who actually have tongue studs in the school. CCA doesn't really stop until after the 2nd block tests ( argh I hate that word x 1000)and there really doesn't seem any point in attending lessons anymore; essentially everything's down to self study. I need a break, not necessarily a long one, just a calm, peaceful one without hearing the sleep inducing drawl of the lecturers. Maybe Foo's formula is right, injecting personal anecdotes into lectures does seem to be the way to capture student's attention. Then there's also the issue of people. People who just can't realise that they are eighteen and that it's time to be one. Well, maybe a balance of personalities is always needed, guess I need to steer clear of such people ( I'm fortunate they aren't from 7b).
Happy Vesak Day to all Buddhists!
No comments:
Post a Comment