Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The rofl lmao omg tag game! =D

Haha ok I find this game pretty interesting and weird at the same time but it's the hols! So here goes. First the rules!

Rules:
1. Post 5 weird/random stuff about yourself.
2. At the end, list the names of 5 people whom you want next to do this, and leave a comment "YOU ARE TAGGED!" in their blog and tell them to read your blog for rules.

Ok 5 random/weird stuff about myself. Hmm that shall take some time man.

1) I hate braggers and people who are racist. Look at the recent riots in Sydney. Hitting innocent people GTA style for no apparaent reason other than because they are black/white. -_-. Oh and people who brag--- I would definitely love to gunnysack them ;)( BTW, to gunnysack someone is to put a gunnysack over the bragger/victim and pummel him) XD

2) Eh is sleeping at 4 plus everyday weird? Haha I don't really know when that habit emerged but I'm most active from 1am onwards. I'm sharper, more active and generally more alert than I am at night than during the day. Haha must curb it soon for health reasons! I know there are other nocturnal creatures out there too haha. Maybe can form some midnite club or something.

3) Haha I'm a quiet person except in the company of those I know well.

4) I've a little bald patch on my head! Lol happened when my mother whacked my head when I was small. After the wound healed the hair never grew back. Haha the hair covers the patch quite well eh.

5) I can canoe. And I like free stuff. Software, FOOD...lolz.

mmmz Five (un)lucky winners!: Yichao, Huangfang, Xiuzhen, Alvin Soon, ????

No comments: