Sunday, February 26, 2006

XD

Oh man 3 more days to the release of the A level results. Though I have this sense of foreboding in me I do hope I do just well enough to get into uni man. Haha the nervousness will only set in when we queue up to get our results slip ><. The anticipation..oh man stress time again. Haha I'm not really looking forward to getting the results but am looking forward more to the meeting with my old classmates! Go curry wok to have lunch and reminisce about the old days. Time really flies man. Only one more week to passing out, then god knows where i'll be posted to. Haha but whatever it is, what's important is that we keep in touch and meet up as often as our schedules permit!

Shall start wondering what to do during the block leave. XD

No comments: