One more day and it's back to the grind. And no I am definitely not looking forward to it. But it's a duty and I'm definitely not going to shirk it off. Whenever any of you feel like giving up, remember this : people may praise you and be amazed at how you manage to chao geng, but deep down do u think they'll respect you? It's only two years man. Might as well go in and take oppurtunity of the time to transform oneself into a better person, mentally and physically.
Heh the new blog layout is really fitting and a tadnostaligic. Usually I don't think twice about the words in the background on other blog layouts but this one caught my attention.
"Cause we're moving on and we can't slow down.
These memories are playing like a film without sound. People always say try not to live in the past; happiness should be your state of mind.
But there will be times when you get really sick;
And you'll wish you could just....press rewind"
No comments:
Post a Comment