One more week to long weekend XD
Many things will happen next week. Events that will determine my future? Haha but I guess my performance during the interview will have been decided way before I even step inside the room. It's something innate I guess, the factor that the interviewers are looking for, and preparation can only help that much. Haha in anycase I can always fall back on the engineering courses ;)
Ah next week. Back to the same old grind again, trudging down the same rocky path and proning on thorny mimosas again lol. But we have nights off and of course, the mayday leave! Which means more chances to hang out with my old pals. I am beginning to realise the meaning of earning your keep man. Haha..
Oh btw Mirrormask is a really nice show. I heard people saying the plot's shallow and predictable, but I guess there's something to it in its simplicity. The beauty of the show laid in how the artistry, the weird camera angles and the seamless melding of fantasy and reality combined together to form a tale of a daughter's love for her mother. Been watching very unique shows nowadays lol.
And last of all, best of luck to those who have interviews n essay tests! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment