Saturday, April 15, 2006

People

Ah, it definitely feels good to be back in the civilian world, even for a mere 72 hours. I treasure many of life's simple pleasures now, and appreciate my friends more ( not that I don't in the first place lol). Haha and today's attendence for our weekly 7B gatherings:4 . Not that bad la, considering most pple are in ns or busy with jobs and such. We went to catch this really weird but humorous show( keeping mum) about this mother who uses questionable tactics to ensure her daughter leads a comfortable life. But the dinner sucked man. Swensen really has to do something to overhaul it's menu and provide more value for money food. Haha but not bad la, the 4 of us had a lot to talk abt, and every minute was well spent. As to how I'll spend tmr, I really don't know man. These days the only people who are free are the fellow nsfs lol, but nvm la, it's good to be a civilian! =D

No comments: